The walking experience for young and old!
Our dress code is bare feet, so take off your shoes and socks, roll up your trousers and start walking! It's your choice whether or not you want to walk over the obstacles. Nothing is mandatory, but anything goes!
It is lovely to walk around barefoot in the park. Get to know the nature in a very exciting and sometimes challenging way, by feeling with your feet. This way you can experience nature from your head to your toes!
We are open in any weather. The beautiful forest is in fact the most wonderful and natural umbrella providing protection from sun and rain and it’s a super air conditioning too!
In this natural environment you will discover the power of greenery, health, happiness, emotion, spirit, faith and enjoyment.
Exciting & adventurous
Will you dare to take this challenging four-kilometer walk?
- Exciting obstacle courses across the pond.
- Find your balance on the balancing beams.
- Mud baths, the source of eternal youth.
- Cheerful feet games that will make you laugh.
- Little shelters provide an underground adventure.
Natural foot massage
Did you know that walking on bare feet is not only pleasant and original, but also very healthy?
- Different surfaces provide a natural foot reflexology massage.
- Pebbles, bark, fine sand and tickly grass stimulate the pressure points of the foot.
- Kneipp effect by alternating hot and cold surfaces.
Would you like to unwind?
- Spell avenue, for reflection and contemplation.
- Celtic philosophy can be found in the labyrinth, triad, infinite circle and the circle of relaxation.
- Wish tree provides ‘the power of the wish’.
- Relaxing natural environment to stimulate your senses.
Snacks & drinks
Visiting the Barefoot Park or just passing by?
- Café and outdoor area freely accessible, shoes may stay on!
- All welcome! Also mountain bikers, cyclists and hikers.
- Fair-trade coffee / tea, cakes and various other snacks.
- Brunch for groups starting at 12 people.
- BBQ only if included in package at 20 people.