We will open our doors from Wednesday 29 April.
With our special measurements, we have made every effort to avoid any form of gathering. We are convinced that we can offer a safe and healthy (private) walk.
You acn only visit us with online bought tickets and by reservation of a time to enter our barefootwalk for only 1 family, couple or individual,
And did you know that walking barefoot is healthy and contributes to good resistance?
Of course we follow all recent developments around the COVID-19 virus closely. In addition, we follow all information and advice from RIVM. Our catering facility BloteVoetenHut is reduced to a small product range and all group activities have been postponed to prevent the gathering of several people in an enclosed space.
What precautions have we taken?
The following precautions apply in the Barefoot Park:
- Groups are not allowed, only families, couples or people alone.
- Entrance is only possible with a pre-purchased online ticket. You reserve a time and can visit the park at that time. In this way we ensure that the number of visitors is spread.
- The route in the BloteVoetenPark is one direction and separated. You will not run into each other, since you follow one walking route. Of course, the walking pace is not the same for everyone. We therefore ask you to keep 1.5 meters away and to communicate with each other if you have to walk past each other. Gathering is not allowed.
- Our catering only offers a small range of togo-articles.
- Our employees wash their hands several times a day. They stay at home with a cold, cough, sore throat or fever.
- In various places (entrance, forest entrance and foot washing area) there are disinfection options.
- Only 1 family, couple or single visitor per toilet room.
Toilets, handles and taps are cleaned extra often. In addition, there is enough disinfectant soap to wash hands more often. And paper towels to dry the hands.
What precautions can you take yourself?
When visiting the Barefoot Park, you agree to comply with the following measurements:
- Keep at least 1.5 meters away, also in the forest
- Do you want to catch up? Communicate with each other so that you can pass each other at least 1.5 meters away
- Stay at home with complaints such as the common cold, cough, sore throat or fever
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow
- Use tissue paper
- Do not shake hands
Should the situation change, we will of course share this on our website and social media channels.