Ecstatic Dance BloteVoetenPark
Date: Friday 15th of September 2023
Time: 18:30 h
Price: € 20,80 p.p.
Ecstatic Dance is the freedom dance that has conquered the Netherlands after America. It is very pure and simple and therefore so powerful and transformative. In a beautiful place in nature, for 2 hours > dancing freely > barefoot > without talking > to inspiring music. You start the evening with a silent walk to the place in the park where we will dance together. When everyone has found his or her place, a short warm-up will take place. Read on to learn more about Ecstatic Dance.
18:30: Doors open. Arrival via main entrance Blotevoetenpark.
19:10: Start warm-up. Please note that the door closes at 19:00, so be on time!
19:30: Start Ecstatic Dance
21:30: Joint closure
- € 20,80 tickets available via this link
- Come on time, the door will be locked at 7:00 PM, so everyone can dance along and we don't have to worry about our stuff.
- You are kindly expected to respect the guidelines, from the beginning to the end of the dance there will be no speaking (see Ecstatic Dance guidelines below)
- Parking is free in the parking lot of the park
- Wear clothes in which you can move easily and freely, keep in mind that you will perspire and take care of good hygiene.
- In the evening it cools down quickly, wear layers and make sure you have enough warm clothing.
- Protect yourself against mosquitoes (for example with mosquito spray) and ticks.
- Bring a flashlight and a rain poncho in case of light rain.
- We expressly request that you bring your own drinks, e.g. a large bottle of water. Please note: glass bottles are not allowed.
- We do our utmost to guarantee safety, but we would like to point out that participation is entirely at your own risk.