Online tickets HAllOWEEN WALK 31 OCTOBER
Order your tickets here for adults and children for the Family Halloween Walk on Sunday, October 31!
How it works?
1. You reserve a time slot
2. Pay for the tickets online via iDeal
3. You receive the tickets by email or can download them from the website
Useful to know
- Make your reservations on time, the Halloween was sold out quickly last year!
- Be on time, with the time slots we ensure that the crowds are distributed, this works best if you stick to the booked arrival time.
- Please note that you have to walk about 10 minutes from the regular parking lot to our back entrance at the end of the (dead end) Ganzepool.
- Tickets purchased online retain their value. If someone is not coming then you will get an entrance ticket in return.
- You can also pay extra at the cash desk if you bring an extra child or adult.
- Show your ticket on your mobile, no need to print.