Family / friends get-togethers
Children's parties / School trips
Have you ever walked barefoot through nature? No? Walk now through the Barefoot Park Brunssum and feed your feet with 100% natural stimuli. The Barefoot Park is adventurous, challenging, healthy and philosophical.
Good to know!
- Open under all weather conditions!
- Access with online tickets
- For children up to 12 years supervision is requested
- Payment with card is accepted
- Picnics are prohibited
- Restaurant BloteVoetenHut opens again from 22 February
- Always bring a towel!
- Dogs are not allowed in the park itself (they are welcome at the nature terrace)
- Parking is free
- More info: go to FAQ
The Barefoot Park is located in the Schutterspark in Brunssum, which is in the province of Zuid-Limburg, the Netherlands.
Follow the brown road signs to the Barefoot Park ('BloteVoetenPark'), located at Ganzepool 15 (6443 WZ). Free parking!
More information: go to contact